Are you troubled? Are you afraid? Do you live in constant fear of what may happen because of world conditions? Do you fear death? There is peace for you and eternal life ONLY through receiving Jesus Christ as your Saviour.
GOD'S WAY OF SALVATION1. Man is sinful. "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
2. Man will try another way. "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man but the end thereof are the ways of death." Prov. 14:12
3. It is impossible for man to save himself...... that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight. . ." Romans 3:19,20
4. God is not willing that any should be lost. "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
5. Confess that you are a sinner before a Holy God. "God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us . . . . we shall be saved from wrath through Him." Romans 5:8,9
6. Receive the living Christ into your heart as your very own. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life.- no man cometh unto the Father, but by me," John 14:6
7. You need not wait any longer for the Scriptures say-"Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." 11 Cor. 6:2
8. Confess the Lord Jesus before men. "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9
9. You need not wait for an unusual experience. Believing comes first, then understanding. "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved." Acts 16:31
10. Salvation is by faith in what God says in His Word. "Verily, verily, (truly, truly) I say unto you, he that heareth my word and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." John 5:24
11. "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." John 3:36
I now confess that I am a sinner in need of salvation. I receive the Lord Jesus Christ by Faith as my Savior and Lord.